Making the Most of Video Group Clinics in Chronic Disease Management: Catching Up with QOF
Join this one-hour webinar as we discuss the value of video group clinics and how this new way to review and support your patients with long term health conditions is helping to create time and build practice resilience through person centred digital transformation.
This webinar will provide the opportunity to experience a video group clinic and explore how you might use video group clinics to help you improve quality and efficiency during COVID19 and beyond.
You will discover the ways video group clinics help improve access and support patients’ wellbeing and the benefits for your clinical team, including:
• Realising up to 80% clinician time efficiency gains (review 6-8 patients in 30 minutes)
• Maintain mandated reviews like QOF and other types of follow up care, despite the challenges of social distancing
• Support high risk groups to self manage and make lifestyle change
• Help to alleviate and overcome loneliness and anxiety; build community and emotional resilience by connecting your vulnerable patients
• Support retention and flexible home working for clinicians
• Restore joy to practice; reduce line working and burn out
• Build integrated working and practice team resilience
Dates: May 12, 2021 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Register on Redmoor Health's Eventbrite page.
Tagged as: Date: May 2021
Share this post: