Become a Queen's Nurse - Application
We are excited to announce that applications for the Queen’s Nurse title are now open!
The application process:
1. Read the guidance and frequently asked questions.
2. Request your Unique Reference Number (URN) by 5pm on Tuesday 18th May 2021 by completing the online form.
3. Follow the instructions in the email.
4. Request evidence in support of your application from your direct line manager
5. Request evidence in support of your application from your professional/clinical lead
6. Request evidence in support of your application from two individual/client/colleague/student contributors (depending on your current role)
7. Ensure all the completed forms, including contributors’ forms, are completed online by 5pm on Tuesday 15th June 2021.
The deadline for requesting a URN is 5pm on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
The final deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 15th June 2021. Application and all contribution forms have to be submitted online by this date. Documents received after this date/time will not be considered.
The QNI has developed a ‘Race, Equality and Inclusivity Action Plan’ for 2021. The plan contains specific targets, that include increasing the number of new Queen’s Nurses who receive the title each year from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) background. To support this we are holding a workshop for applicants from a BAME background on 17th May or 18th May.
If you would like to register for 17th May 2-4pm, please click here.
If you would like to register for 18th May 10am-12pm, please click here.
The QNI is fully committed to promoting and achieving diversity and equity in all of our professional networks.
Tagged as: Date: June 2021
Share this post: